Fishing Tournament Rules
- The captain is responsible to read all rules and regulations provided at registration and sign affirming compliance.
- All Captains or Captain’s Designee MUST attend the Captain’s Meeting to register and receive Tournament Rules at Twin Lights Marina, Friday, June 1 at 7:00 p.m. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Each boat is eligible to win only ONE prize or place.
- No lines in water before 5:00 AM. HONOR SYSTEM.
- Federal and State Regulations Prevail.
- Positively no transferring of fish between angler’s or boat’s.
- All anglers’ fish at their own risk., The captain and crew are solely responsible for the boat and safety of its crew.
- In case of a tie, the prize money will be equally split.
- All winners must submit their social security number before the prizes are awarded.
- All fish shall be weighed in their natural state.
- The Tournament may be cancelled by the Tournament Committee.
- ALL TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
- Any protest must be presented to Tournament Chairman on the day of the alleged infraction. The Chairman
and Weight master shall serve as judge and all decisions shall be final.
- All contestants must read the rules and regulations and agree to abide by them.
- Weigh-In’s will be from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM on Saturday and 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Sunday at Twinlights Marina by Water. NO EARLY WEIGH-IN’S! AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED AFTER WEIGH-INS.
- In the event that all places are not filled, the remaining prize money will be split proportionately between the other winners.
- VHF channel 71 will be the channel for all tournament related communications and channel 65 will be the alternate.
- 2 FISH TOURNAMENT – 2 fish may be weighed in per day
- Single Fish – Daily Prize’s
Copyright © - 2013 Beneroff Services Inc
Web Site Donated by Netkeeper Sportfishing Charters